This is my first tag and I am so excited! Thank you to My World of Books for nominating me. It feels amazing to be acknowledged in this community I joined a few months ago, so thank you, thank you.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back their blog.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominated 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
What book do you think made you into an avid reader?
I would say The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton
If you got the chance to interview your favourite author, who would it be and what would you ask them?
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, and I would mostly ask her questions about her writing style and how she developed it, because it is brilliant.
What’s the book that is on top of your summer TBR?
It is winter over here in South Africa and summer is like three months away, but the book at the top of my TBR right now is Monday’s not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson.
What do you like the most about being a blogger?
I like the fact that I get to share my thoughts on books and authors and have a place where there would be a possibility of someone hearing or reading them, cause it takes a lot out of a girl talking to herself about how much you loved a book, and also developing a writing style and a platform that I could expand on to cover more literary topics.
Have you ever bought a book purely based on its’s cover and which one was it?
Yes I have, Thief’s Magic by Trudi Canavan ( I still haven’t read it)
Are there any classics/books that you think everybody should read and why?
I would add Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. It is a brilliant and intriguing book and if you are looking to read mystery/thriller book , it is the perfect book to welcome you into the genre, and you could never go wrong with Agatha Christie.
Have you read a hyped book that disappointed you a lot?
No, I haven’t.
Which book characters do you want to be best friends with?
What’s your favourite genre and why do you like it?
Psychological thriller/ Thriller/Mystery, I enjoy the rush and the idea that the book could take an unexpected turn at any moment, it keeps me on my toes and I enjoy trying to figure out what is going on in the story.
Do you like going to the bookstore or buying books online ?
I like doing both.
What book would you like to recommend to me?
Bonfire by Krysten Ritter, its one of my favourite books that I read this year.
Saman Javed – Written in Ink Blog
Ludwig- Ludwig’s Thrillers
Etinosa Uwadis –Uwadis
Pebi Books – Books and Thingamabobs
Sarah- Sarah Lilian Books
Junaisha – The Godly Chic Diaries
Zezee-Zezee with Books
Janel-Keepers of Pages
Victoria-Coffee with Jane
- What book has been your favourite read so far this year?
- What kind of music or what artist do enjoy listening to when you are writing or reading?
- What movie/series is at the top of your June TBW (To be Watched)?
- Are you looking forward to any book-to-screen adaptations this year and if so which ones?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your most anticipated book this year?
- What book would you recommend to me from your favourite genre?
- Have you ever DNF’d a classic book , if so why?
- What book changed or expanded your perception on a social issue or part of the world you were not aware of ?
- What books would you love to see adapted into a movie or series?
- What has been the most challenging aspect of being a Blogger?